Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What to do...

What to say..... What to do....

My life rarely changes. Monday through Friday, I wake up early, get dressed, make my short commute to work, and I sit there for 8 and a half hours (going out to lunch about half of the time). Once my sentence is up, I go to the gym, come home, fix dinner, do whatever chores are due that day, and chit-chat with my wife.

After that, I just sit there until it's time to go to bed.

Yeah, I may sit and watch TV, or play around on the Internet, reading blogs, checking the news, looking at some new computer code or up-and-coming technology. Sometimes I'll play a little guitar. But the common thread is that I am sitting down with my brain almost completely turned off, performing only basic actions that require little to no thought.

This blog might be a way to keep my brain functioning during those mundane hours. Maybe I can get a little depth in my thinking, and provoke some thought in myself and others. So if you're bored too, sit back, have a drink, and let me know what you think about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment